well well!!! my first area in the books. it was one heck of a ride and it about broke my heart
to have to say good bye to the people. I’m gonna be honest president, I didn’t know that
I could come to love a people so much...but I’m happy on the note I left on. I just hope
I was able to show that to them with my service
but on a better note. I got to San Fernando safe and sound and got set up with Elder Blad.
The guy seems like the man!!! he is so cool. and upon arriving at the computer shop we
figured out that we were actually in the same ward when we were kids. and my parents
taught him primary!!! small world especially in the mission.
one of the high lights this week was that Queenies mom came to church!!! for the first time!!
it was so so amazing to watch her face as she felt the spirit... I was so glad I got to see it
before I transferred. Also we got to do lots of service this week!!! it was a blast!!! it really
helps all the people involved. The person serving and the person being served feel the
love of Christ. It’s a beautiful thing...
in terms of this next transfer I’m am looking forward to learning a lot with Elder Blad
and hoping I can be a good instrument in the Lords hands.
Elder Snow
to have to say good bye to the people. I’m gonna be honest president, I didn’t know that
I could come to love a people so much...but I’m happy on the note I left on. I just hope
I was able to show that to them with my service
but on a better note. I got to San Fernando safe and sound and got set up with Elder Blad.
The guy seems like the man!!! he is so cool. and upon arriving at the computer shop we
figured out that we were actually in the same ward when we were kids. and my parents
taught him primary!!! small world especially in the mission.
one of the high lights this week was that Queenies mom came to church!!! for the first time!!
it was so so amazing to watch her face as she felt the spirit... I was so glad I got to see it
before I transferred. Also we got to do lots of service this week!!! it was a blast!!! it really
helps all the people involved. The person serving and the person being served feel the
love of Christ. It’s a beautiful thing...
in terms of this next transfer I’m am looking forward to learning a lot with Elder Blad
and hoping I can be a good instrument in the Lords hands.
Elder Snow
No comments:
Post a Comment