Adjusting to a new area is definitely a struggle, and a new companion always changes things up. and it’s just interesting to see the different ways that people like to do missionary work. still working with Elder Blad has been a privilege and I am learning a ton from him...
As far as the work goes here in San Fernando, it’s a struggle, we haven’t had a PSM (People at Sacrament Meeting) in over 7 weeks. It’s so different working here, in Agoo we started from scratch, and when I left it was progressing so much, and here we are kind of back to scratch, but its ok!! We are finding a ton of really cool people and I am excited to follow up with all of them.
Other than that I’m learning a lot about patience this week and as well as learning how to love. I’m excited to keep trying to love this area and how to be patient. The people in this area are so nice and I’m excited to continue working here.
This area needs missionaries who are keen to work hard, and I’m just trying to keep mine and Elder Blad’s fire going and work our bums off and find the person for Elder Bald and I to lead into the waters of baptism this transfer.
-Elder Snow
Note from Scott (Dad): if you want to send an encouraging email to him, his email address is: mccormick.snow@missionary.org. He loves emails!!
No comments:
Post a Comment