02/03/2020

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

This week was an amazing week.. zone conference was such a good experience, and I don't know what else to say than to say, I received so many answers to my questions that I've had for a while!


We went through and reaffirmed our purpose with all of our teaching pool and we were very bold, with why we were there...it was amazing because we were able to really tell who was interested and who wasn't super interested. and it made it easier to see who we should maybe visit less

We also were bold and extended an invitation to be baptized (IBD) to Queenie Ysit!!! and she excepted to be baptized on Feb 15th.  She seemed very excited to actually become a member... I guess she has been saying to everyone at church that she wanted to but she was just shy...so we are going to continue to help her progress!!! we are so excited for what this opens up for her family to really focus on progressing them all towards baptism.

Also this week we got to teach the Quintos family for the second time...and its amazing!! They are a part member family of 5! The mother is the only member but they are all very determined to come to church every week. Even though they haven't been since the days of Elder Villiapas and they are also all determined to progress towards baptism...

All the progress in this area is so amazing... and I'm so so excited to see it...but also its kind of bitter sweet. because there is a chance I might not be here to witness it all, but what ever happens is going to be the will of the Lord and I can't wait to see everyone I have come to love progress...

Anyways life in the mission is all good!! also I love my kabahay!! 2 kiwi's make for a really good time always and it's just such a joy to be a missionary. 

I love you all so much and please email me, I love to hear from you.

-Elder Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS