02/10/2020

Monday, February 10, 2020


This week was as solid as ever with not to much to report on! Our focus this week was on trying to progress Queenie towards baptism. And its pretty amazing to see the effect of keeping the commandments take shape in people's lives and we are so excited for this up coming week for her. One of the hardest things that she is working on is coming to church and she is always very quiet during lessons.  But we are going to keep working with them.

With our other people we are just trying to get them to church, that is really our next step

We have another family of four that is a part member, and they are so solid... they made it a goal to come to church every Sunday this month and they haven't missed one yet. The hard part is that the only time we are able to teach them is after church, and also the husband has a really tough coffee problem. We are looking for alternatives for him but he is very lactose intolerant so all of the supplements that he could use make him very sick.  we will keep searching for options.


Ever since zone conference we have been focusing on really not focusing to much on people that are not interested and to really work smarter and try and refine our teaching pool. In doing so we have met so many cool people that are ready to listen...
 
As I see the progress in this area that I have come to love so much, it makes me sad that my time here, will eventually come to an end. I love the people here so much, and I hope I will be able to accomplish all the Lord wants me to do.


oh yeah I hit my 6 months mark like sometime last week

-Elder Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS