02/17/2020

Sunday, February 23, 2020

hey momma... I know that you like emails better, I'm not sure why hahah because we get to talk face to face but because i love you I'll indulge you hahaha.
I'm not sure what else you want to here so I will just give you a rundown of my whole week.
Tuesday: Tuesday was the day of sick. it was a rough day... I threw up 6 times in 5 hours. it was a hard day...but just Tuesday. and then on Tuesday night it claimed elder Wihongi. it was rough for him too.
Wednesday: we just stayed in and rest to make sure we were all good.
Thursday: we were back at work. and I'm gonna be honest right now I forgot my planner at home and I cant remember all we did this week. but was a good week none the less.
as I am coming up on transfers and my time here in Agoo is coming to an end. I reflect and I just wanna share how i feel.  I have...never ever loved a people more than I love the people in this ward...and if I am being honest, I have put my blood, lots of tears, and lots and lots and lots of sweat here. and I really really hope, I have done all the things that the Lord has had for me to do here. i certainly have grown more in the last 6 months than i have my whole life...the biggest thing  I have learned is about the Atonement...there is a video by Jeffery R Holland that I love that pretty well sums up my feelings. I'll send it later,  but I just know that we are all loved so so much, and it's our job to share to others.
I love you mom
-elder snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS