11/25/19

Monday, November 25, 2019

Family and Friends,

this week was a great week, but personally a way hard week... I've been leading a large chunk of lessons and teaching some whole ones on my own, which has been a good good good stretch in the language department... but it's been cool to finally realize some of the progress I am making and I have such a sincere testimony of the gift of tongues...but just kind of stressful and hard at the same time. but a really good week to set me up for the next transfer... it's crazy, it really doesn't feel like November really happened, it flew by really...its been such a privilege to work with elder Dacayanan and learn so much from him and the amazing missionary he is.

It's kind of a good  feeling being not a "trainee" anymore, which is exciting but at the same time it's kind of scary and exciting.  I'm exited for the new challenges that are a head...I feel like everyday I am surprised by how loving the people are and how lucky I am to be a missionary...it's such a beautiful work and I love it more and more everyday...

Mark finally came to church!!! it was awesome!! he had a place to go right after so we couldn't follow up, but we took him to an FHE on Saturday and we just read the scriptures with this family, and it was so awesome to see him start to make the relationship with members of the ward. and he told us that he was already off coffee which we haven't even taught him the full w.o.w lesson yet we just mentioned that coffee is bad 1 time and he already is trying to stop... its amazing to see. and if he can start coming to church regularly we are very close to offering him a baptismal date, because he really gets and loves the doctrine and already has a testimony of the Book of Mormon. he just has trouble getting to church.

I'm stoked to see what the future holds of the area next few transfers. we have many good prospective people and I'm excited to see the progress of everyone else...

anyways I'm loving the work, and I'm beginning to love the feeling of having to stretch yourself to make things happen in terms of the language. I love the people. I love my comp, I love his work.
Elder Snow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS