hello my beloveds....not much to report this week!! just pushing myself and loving the people!! we are still just trying to get into new areas and find new people to expand our teaching pool...
one thing about the mission I'm learning is that yes even though I'm in the Philippines, sometimes things are just kid a boring!! but that's OK because its the Lords work and that is truly an amazing thing!!
we had big news from Mark this week! we kind of had to stop visiting him less because he could never come to church, but during a just stop by we did this week he said that he already considers him self to be a member of our church which I thought was amazing!! and also he bore his testimony of the Book of Mormon and how reading it has made a big change in his live and how much happier he is.
It's just so frustrating with him because I've seen him come so far and now his big last hurdle is him not coming to church, he promised he would do his best to make it so we are always hopeful.
Anyways that's about it in terms of the work, just growing the teaching pool and showing love...
in terms of personal growth just being hopeful!!! really doing my best to be a tired, happy missionary!! I love it, I love everything about it...
but yeah, loving my comp, loving the people, and really really loving the work
-love
Elder Snow
No comments:
Post a Comment