this week was great!!! Not really a down side but a little uneventful and I guess it's gonna be like that sometimes hahaha. We had zone conference this week and it was a blast and it was awesome to get to see everyone!!! and we have a new schedule I am loving the new schedule!! Leaving the house by 10 is truly something small that is actually opening my eyes to so so many new people and new areas that we sometimes over looked when we were sort of in our routine leaving the house at 2. it is super awesome to see.
and I have really been trying to show more faith this week! not just in terms of the language but like in terms of always having hope in my heart when I leave the house. its been a real boost to the enthusiasm department. it makes it so much easier to love when you have that little bit of hope in your heart that who ever you talk to could be prepared!!
in terms of our progressing people...it's just frustrating because we have so many people that are very promising but then they can just never get to church which is very important, and its hard to progress much farther when people aren't coming to church. so if you have any suggestions about how to get people to church it could be useful.
anyways that's about all for this week!!
Elder Snow
No comments:
Post a Comment