howdy yall! its your favorite elder snow back at it again with a little life update...
I'm gonna be honest I don't remember the last time I wrote an email back home...which I'm not sure is a good thing or a bad thing haha. I just am either not motivated or busy to write one but this is a pretty down p-day so I figured I would give it a shot!! so for starters I am still in Dubuque! I'm really really liking this area and all the members and people in it are super cool!!
I am no longer with Elder Caulk and I am training a brand new missionary named Elder Brown! (pics will be included down below) he is a goof ball from st george!! love the guy!!
we are actually having lots of success!! we have a couple of good people being taught and the work is really going forward!
in other news I bought a guitar but am actually trash but its a work in progress!!! I love you all and I hope you guys are doing well please email me! I will do my best to get back to you but it might take a couple weeks!!
love, Elder Snow
No comments:
Post a Comment