08/31/2020

Monday, August 31, 2020

 Friends and Family,

Well hello!!! It's been a minute my friends and family... Sorry I have been so trash at writing emails....its just weird when Nothing really changes at all in your life.

I'm still here in Dubuque!! Still trying to find more people to teach!!! Life is kinda hard right now as a missionary. We are still super limited to what we can do. And it doesn't help that I'm learning a ton of patience with my Companion. And on top of that...we are now sharing a car with 2 companionship's. So that's 6 elders to one car, that only seats 5 people. So one of us gets the short end of the stick a lot. But as John Mayer says "thing don't always go the way it should, but I know the heart of life is good" and that's one thing that I have really been learning lately. Regardless of our circumstances, we can just still find joy in the things that mean the most to us... 

I just thought I'd give an update on how I am doing! I hope you are all doing well! If you feel so inclined to reach out please do! I love hearing from you guys!!!

Ingat kayong lahat lagi
-elder snow 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS