Well well well!!! much to my surprise me and elder Dacayanan are back at it again for one more transfer!!! I'm excited for the opportunity to keep learning from him and I'm excited to finally finish my training haha! but anyways in terms of this week, it was a really good week!! we are really trying to shift our focus to working with members and through part member families and its been a super cool experience... Also its helping us build our relationship with the ward and get them excited about missionary work!
Through working with members we already have a whole family of 8 people that are listening the gospel.. they were taught by the missionaries way back in the day and have this ancient Book of Mormon... which is beautiful, they are so amazing and I'm so excited to see where we go with them!!
and also!! we extended Mark baptismal date!!! we did it yesterday after church, and he said he wants to pray about it first. but I'm confident that he will get an answer, he has such a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon and his faith is so strong...and I'm so excited for him!!
so that's about it for this week!! I'm excited for the coming transfer!! we have so very promising people that are right on the horizon...I'm excited to be working with elder Dacayanan again and learning from him still...I just don't want him to be tired of me after 18 weeks together hahaha.
but yeah man I love this area and I love this work and I'm excited to see whats in store for us this transfer
Through working with members we already have a whole family of 8 people that are listening the gospel.. they were taught by the missionaries way back in the day and have this ancient Book of Mormon... which is beautiful, they are so amazing and I'm so excited to see where we go with them!!
and also!! we extended Mark baptismal date!!! we did it yesterday after church, and he said he wants to pray about it first. but I'm confident that he will get an answer, he has such a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon and his faith is so strong...and I'm so excited for him!!
so that's about it for this week!! I'm excited for the coming transfer!! we have so very promising people that are right on the horizon...I'm excited to be working with elder Dacayanan again and learning from him still...I just don't want him to be tired of me after 18 weeks together hahaha.
but yeah man I love this area and I love this work and I'm excited to see whats in store for us this transfer
love elder snow
No comments:
Post a Comment