Family and Friends,
my theme of this week is really simple...and that is that hope is our most powerful tool against the adversary. his most powerful tool is doubt and fear, but hope will bring comfort and help to over come, but I've learned this week that hope when combined with action, will trample any obstacle we may face.
Also this week was a huge testimony builder of the gift of tongues, Elder Dacayanan had me teaching a lot more lessons and I know that I couldn't have done it with out the gift of tongues. and also I'm starting to see that when I open my mouth it is filled; it is really amazing. I am no where close to where I want to be with the language, but I see that when I have hope and act on it by opening my mouth, it is filled. it really shows how much love the Savior has for us as missionaries, He is always looking out for us.
This week was kind of frustrating in terms of the work, we have a solid teaching pool now, and everyone seems receptive and they are so kind and eager to learn and people are keeping almost all of their commitments, but it's just a struggle trying to get people to church. its only frustrating because we know that if they come to church they will feel the Spirit, and we love them and want that for them so bad.
but other than that this week was a pretty standard week!! I'm excited for zone conference and its going to be good to see all the new people in the zone.
just loving the work, loving the people, life is good.
-Elder snow <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment