Sept 5th
This week was a solid
week!!!! its our last pday in the mtc and man I’m
like so ready to be
out in the field! we leave for the field on Tuesday night of next week
and
I’m so stoked.
this week was hard!
staying motivated is so hard when you want to leave the mtc so dang
bad ahahha.
buts still the mtc is amazing and you are fed spiritually all the time. the
language
is coming better and the good times keep on rolling. this week was
pretty uneventful
though! we got to go on splits with some of the Tagalog
missionaries at the mtc and
teach their lessons with them and I’ll just say
this that the gift of tongues is super
real! I gave like a 45 min lesson in
like 80% Tagalog which was super a good experience.
one of the high points
of this week was we gave elder Darrington a hair cut!! he claimed
he looked
like a q-tip so we faded him up pretty good. it was so funny and he was so
scared but it turned out pretty solid! too bad we all have to go get
hair cuts today anyways.
any who i might
not get a chance to email next week because i will miss my p-day in
the field.
but mahal ko kayo lahat!!!
-pag-ibib,
elder snow
elder snow
No comments:
Post a Comment